Wednesday 19 March 2014

Weekend Guest!

Grandma came for an unscheduled weekend break on Friday!.  When she drove longer distances, she would make an occasional day trip or stay when we were on the “Christmas Rota” or had an early start for a holiday but never visited overnight otherwise. As she hadn’t been over to Carlisle for some months, this weekend was determined as a good time for her first “mini-break” with no specific purpose.  And what an agreeable time we had.  We enjoyed an outing to the Garden Centre, bought new bed linen, and shared a delicious meal with friends. She’s agreed to come again!

2 comments:

  1. Grandma!!! Please say hello to her and send her a hug from me. I can never thank you or Grandma enough for knitting me so many lovely things. You two made me feel brave enough to try knitting on my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you and I will definitely send her a hug!

    ReplyDelete