Sunday 2 December 2012

This little piggy........



For those of you of a squeamish disposition, do not read on (or look at the photo) for this has been the week of the broken toe.  I was rushing to tend a pot on the stove and managed to reach the kitchen with my left, little toe at right angles to the rest of them, having hit it on the corner of the living room door.  The pain was indescribable so I decided that it would be best to just put it straight myself immediately.  So I did!  Thankfully, it’s improving and the pain, bruising and swelling are reducing

3 days after the event!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I winced as I read this post. How brave of you to put it straight yourself. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. In the meantime: foot up - chocolate - books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly not! I didn't take any time off work, foolishly drove to a meeting in Skipton at the end of the week and cycled to work today. But I did have a moderately restful weekend and indulged in re-reading "A Dog So Small" which I re-discovered when moving Nerea's books around

    ReplyDelete