Sunday 13 April 2014

City of Dreaming Spires

A glimpse of Magdalen College
My only other visit to Oxford was for a work-related training course which took place in a former large Victorian residence away from the centre so I saw nothing of the city! Last week I had an opportunity of making a whistle stop visit on a journey “dahn Sarf” so with it being a fine afternoon, I headed off into the town.  I managed to find several caches and enjoyed tempting glimpses into several of the college grounds despite having limited time.  I even witnessed the filming of Vera Brittain’s “Testament of Youth” around Brasenose.  Definitely a place to revisit


A glimpse into the Botanic Gardens

Film set

Radcliffe Camera; The Bodlian

"Busty Ricycles"

One of those dreaming spires

No comments:

Post a Comment