Saturday 25 February 2012

So how was it?

Unbelievably, I’ve begun fulfilling a New Year resolution.  I’ve been determined to write more, learning techniques that will help transform my mundane musings into readable material.  But, recently, writing time has been on a downward spiral; work, albeit necessary, really is incredibly inconvenient, so I’d begun to despair. And then Andy saw the advert: a travel writing workshop in the library. SIGN ME UP IMMEDIATELY!
So, how was it for me?  Simply perfect!  I was incredibly lucky to share this afternoon with a group of talented, creative and generous people.  I’ve been inspired to progress.  Thank you all so much

1 comment:

  1. It was very enjoyable, not simply for the content but for the chance to meet other writers. The event was excellent value for money (tea and biccies twice)and we were fortunate in having such an experienced writer and tutor leading the workshop. Let's hope we have the opportunity to attend more.

    Good luck with finding writing time.

    ReplyDelete