Wednesday 20 April 2011

Sharing our lives with others

One of my daily highlights is coming home and catching up on my blogs; not the one I write, although I enjoy my “drabbling” enormously, but the ones I follow.  I’d never thought of blogging until I “met” Sarah from Rhinestones and Telephones but since then I’ve discovered several other amazing blogs.  I particularly enjoy Melissa Stramel’s “Lilac Lane” as I am in awe of her fabulous sewing and designing skills.  By following links I’ve come across many wonderful sites, including  April Kennedy’s “Funky Vintage Lovely”. I feel really lucky so many people worldwide share their lives in this way

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the link. This is a neat idea for a blog. I also read Rhinestones and Telephones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for the mention, doll! Thanks for the links, too. Now I have 2 new blogs to read! :)

    ReplyDelete